- Members and guests are expected to wear tidy and appropriate attire for the various club areas being used (course, courts, fitness, clubhouse, etc.).
- Bare midriffs are not acceptable.
- Caps and clothing with commercial logos not related to golf or tennis are not allowed.
- Members are responsible for informing their guests of the dress code.
- The professional and administrative staff are instructed to enforce these rules and are empowered to refuse access to the course, courts or clubhouse.
White clothes, with no more than 10% coloured imprints for trim shall be worn. Non-marking footwear manufactured for tennis shall be worn, and may include colour. Sweaters, warm-up suits and head wear manufactured for tennis may be white or coloured with any non-white items being removed within 20 minutes. Collared shirts are preferred for men. Tee-shirts are unacceptable for both ladies and men. No forms of street clothing, non-tennis athletic wear, clothing in poor or torn condition or clothing deemed inappropriate or offensive by Club Management is allowed. The Tennis Committee has approved coloured clothing for certain special events. Dress code for each event is to be determined by the Tennis Committee.
Please see golf course dress code for more information.
Please refer to “About the Club” for more information.