- Members and guests are expected to wear tidy and appropriate attire for the various club areas being used (course, courts, fitness, clubhouse, etc.).
- Denim or denim like material is not permitted on the golf course or practice facility at any time.
- Bare midriffs are not acceptable.
- Caps and clothing with commercial logos not related to golf or tennis are not allowed.
- Members are responsible for informing their guests of the dress code.
- The professional and administrative staff are instructed to enforce these rules and are empowered to refuse access to the course, courts or clubhouse.
WOMEN – tailored slacks, “capri” pants, plus fours, golf skirts and Bermuda shorts or skorts no shorter than five (5) inches above the knee, are acceptable. Halter-styled tops, exercise pants, cargo (shorts or pants with patch pockets on the exterior) and “short shorts” are unacceptable. Shirts must have either a collar or sleeves and, with the exception of designer shirts, must be tucked in. Golf sandals are acceptable and may be worn with or without socks. Soft spikes are required at all times. Headwear must be worn in a forward position.
MEN – Full length slacks, plus fours with stockings and Bermuda-style shorts, no shorter than 3” above the knee are acceptable. Leisure suit, warm-up, cargo (shorts or pants with patch pockets on the exterior), capri or sweat-type pants are unacceptable. Golf shirts will have sleeves and collars, including turtlenecks or mock necks with a 1½” collar band and must be worn tucked inside the trousers. Golf sandals are acceptable and may be worn with or without socks. When Bermuda shorts are worn, socks shall be either knee-length with a turned down cuff or no higher than 3” above the shoe line. Socks may not be folded over, rolled down, saggy or colour banded. Short socks should be solid colour. Soft spikes are required at all times. Headwear must be worn in a forward position.
Please see tennis dress code for more information.
Please refer to “About the Club” for more information